This Selectorised Cable Crossover machine exercises virtually every muscle group in your body. Uniquely designed to train legs, arms, chest and back muscles, this machine is one of the most functional and versatile training units available. The wide and tall design provides easy access and an endless array of high and low pulley exercises. Top and bottom pulleys swivel smoothly through a 180-degree range of movement, providing frictionless resistance in all directions.
Includes 2 x 68 kg weight stacks that have free weight add-on top plate posts that allow you to pack on up to 90 kg more weight per stack. 11-position vertically adjustable pulleys provide an endless array of high, mid, and low pulley exercises.
- Fully adjustable for any size user, the DuraFirm™ back pad with hold-down grips can be set to 3 upright positions and 2 supinated positions for traditional leg curls. Hold down grips on both back and thigh pads for support and stability.
- Commercial 5 x 7 cm heavy-gauge steel frame with all-4-side welded construction
- Large pulleys for smooth movement 180° in all directions
- 10 x high/low pulley adjustments
- Height adjustable draw (11 levels)
- Opportunity to train two
- Supplied with 2 x stirrup handles and 1 x ankle strap
- Ideal for private use
- Two 68 kg weight stacks
- Ideal for home and light-commercial use
- Product dimensions: L 355 cm x W 99 cm x H 211 cm
- Product weight: 217 kg