|POS SKU||1m Gym Mat B|
- Reduce machine vibrations and motor drive train fatigue, minimizing maintenance costs.
- Promote whole body stress relief and is proven to encourage blood circulation.
- DIY friendly, impact attenuating surface for cardio, spin studios and weights areas.
- Protect an existing floor, equipment and reduces the need for pilates / yoga mats. They will not absorb sweat.
- Noise reduction / acoustic benefits and also great thermal qualities.
Gymnasium floor mats are relatively quick to install for the DIY handy person. Working from a straight - edge or datum point, rubber gym floor mats are square butted together or staggered so they interlock. Cutting the excess or around door frames is done with a Stanley Knife and metallic straight edge. Most applications need no adhesion to a sub-base as the tile weight and gravity hold them securely in place. DIY instructions or a Full Installation of your rubber floor can be facilitated on request.